Sabtu, 13 September 2014

May I Introduce My Self ?





My Mind Map
            Hello Guys I’m here to introduce my self, My name is iqbal sabilirrasyad with double “r” and people call me iqbal. I came from Sidoarjo but I was born at Surabaya in 18 July 1996. I life with my parent. My house is in PayanBuntaran2 street, Sedati. You can come to my house some time. Actually I’m still single right now and I think having a relationship is not a best time for now. I want to focus on my collage. Oh yeah, I forgot tell you guys that my collage at PENS and I am is a game technology student. I usually go to collage on motorcycle and it takes 30 minute if there is no traffic jam.  As a student of game technology playing game is my hobby, and I’m now playing an online game called lost saga. This game is a MMORPG, its come from Korea. But I just play in the local area not international. I play this game from high school. I really love this game, its give a funny heroes, you can change its style with yours imagination, and more. Some time I play it together with my friend and drink my favorite apple juice. If I got boring play game all day I usually come to my friend house or hang out with my girlfriend of course before we brake up. Even I usually hang out with my friend I still don’t know some place to hang out. I think I too much play lost saga. Yeah, maybe it’s a short introducing I hope you will like me and thank you 

42 komentar:

  1. Hello, Iqbal !
    Nice too meet you.
    Don't play computer games too much, dude.
    That'll be bad.

    BalasHapus
  2. Just play the game dude~ don't study /evil laugh/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. of course not, we can do it together play and study in the same time

      Hapus
  3. why did you tell that u are still single?
    who care? hahaha

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. yeah, some people don't care and some people keep it a secret that the one who secretly read your relationship is still hoping you :)

      Hapus
  4. Hi Iqbal! I like your post, but I wanna make some corrections about it. First, you wrote "I born at Surabaya", the right one "I was born in Surabaya". Second, you wrote "I is a game technology student", the right one is "I am a game technology student". I hope those are right, InsyaAllah, thank you^^

    BalasHapus
  5. Well Iqbal, your post is very good actually, but i have some correction. but it's different from tita correction ^_^ that is :

    1) in line nine,ten, and eleven, are you sure your type for "collage" word is right?? o.O
    2) in line nine, i think if there is to verb, there must be preposition or something like that(i forget the name). In sentence " forgot tell", i think you must add "to" between them. i think like that, sorry if i'm wrong ^_^

    well, i stop with two correction, sorry if my word is wrong or bad, because i'm a newbie. ^_^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. yeah i thinks its "Collage" HAHA sorry
      and thanks for the correction :D

      Hapus
  6. Hi iqbal, nice post
    but i think the words "i life with my parent" should be "i live with my parent"
    well see you later^^

    BalasHapus
  7. good friend.. focus in the college

    BalasHapus
  8. Hi Iqbal thanks for visit my blog. Btw if you have a drink apple juice shall you share with me? hahaha. Nice to read your post ;)

    BalasHapus
  9. hi iqbal ! nice to meet you..
    and nice post.. haha..

    BalasHapus
  10. can you make a post font size is small again? hehe

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. did you mean font size post smaller ? sorry but i like it biger so people can notice it

      Hapus
  11. hahah , lost saga is my old game and i naver play it again,why you still play it?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. yeah you know they never stop to make a new hero. even now there is a original indonesian player hero for international lost saga

      Hapus
  12. nice boy, nice job, nice post. you can Help me to lern about funy thing. I hope we can be a good friend.
    thanks.

    BalasHapus
  13. so you just play lost saga?
    did u play another games?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. yes i play another game like LIMBO and spore the sims 3 and etc .

      Hapus
  14. nice post brothers.
    but, is it true "I is a game technology student" ?
    thank you.

    BalasHapus
  15. i like to game MMORPG
    my advice for you, you can make your font small,, so it's will be beautiful

    BalasHapus
  16. don't play game PC too much. it make you forget everything

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks to remind me but i think it will hard for me

      Hapus
  17. Sorry bal, i didn't mean it. But, I wanna ask when did you broke up with your girlfriend ?~~

    BalasHapus
  18. i see... are you just pla ying lost saga? do you know other MMORPG?

    BalasHapus