Selasa, 16 September 2014

Conversation

(Anna was looking around the class searching for something then Jhon come in)

B: where I put those letter ?! (look around)
A: Hi, Anna
B: Hi, what happened ? I’m busy right now.
A: I just want to give you this.
B: is this ?
A: Yes.
B: OH thanks Goodness, at least
A: So you accepted it ?
B: Of course yes, why not ? Thank you
A: Your welcome, so when...... we . . .
B: We what ? Why you look like that I don’t like it.
A: Sorry, but when we will go on date ?
B: whoa ? What a sudden ?
A: you said you accept me ?
B: yeah for the letter not you.
A: But you said
B: oh, is this love letter ?
A: yes

( Anna throw it and leave )
(After the jhon leave the classroom)
( Sunny approaching Jhon )
C: Excuse me, I want to ask where is the canteen ?
A: Oh, I can accompany you if you want ?
C: Sure. ( start walking to canteen with Jhon )
A: So what your name ?
C: Oh Sorry I am not introduce my self. My name is Sunny, and you ?
A: I am Jhon. Are you a new student here ? I never see you before.
C: Yes I am new here I from Jakarta and I moved here a month and I am is a Game Technology student. I Think
A: Me too, so we are a classmate. Do you like cat ?
C: yeah they are so cute. I have a cat name Nancy she has a brown fur
A: Me too, but i don't have any cat. So, what is your favorite music ?
C: I like Bruno Mars
A: Me too, so we are like a soulmate, and . . ..  Do you have a boyfriend ?
C: No. Why you ask that ?
A: Okay then I will give you this ?
C: What this ?
A: that's a love lat….
C: Oh that’s the canteen see you next time Bye !! thanks ( Leave jhon alone )  

Leave a comment :D

3 komentar: